The ISFB assessment takes place over half a day at the Institute and is intended for a participant designated by the member institution. It consists of a psycho-technical test, followed by a series of practical actions, under the observation of a specialized jury. The assessment aims to evaluate social, managerial and methodological skills.
- Individual assessment: coaching in the context of an appointment process
- Developmental assessment: support in the context of a transition of functions within the same establishment
- Selection assessment: support in the evaluation of a candidate's profile during the hiring process.
ISFB does not offer an assessment process as part of an outplacement service.
The ISFB Assessment product is only available to institutional members.
ISFB is an ordinary member of SwissAssessment, an association of Assessment Center specialists, active in large organizations, universities and administrations.
- Initial target setting by the member institution
- Definition of the requirement profile by the member institution
- Accuracy of the tests performed, the observation and evaluation system
- How the assessment is carried out
- Feedback and interpretation of results
- Delivery of the final report
Duration of the assessment
4 hours, in the ISFB premises
Please fill out the contact form on this page.
Together we will determine your institution's objectives in order to select the applicable requirement profile.
No commitment in the needs assessment phase.
The product is intended exclusively for our members.